RAYMARINE AXIOM PRO 9″ RVX – HEAD UNIT ONLY
$4,508.34 Price incl. GST: $5,184.59
Axiom Pro – High Performance Multifunction Navigation Display
Axiom Pro is engineered for captains that want it all. It is the new standard for “all-in-one” display. And with a blazing fast quad core processor, a super bright IPS display, and the smart LightHouse OS, Axiom Pro delivers a fluid and intuitive navigation experience. Axiom Pro is easy to expand into an advanced navigation network that includes multiple Axiom displays, CHIRP radar, Evolution autopilot, FLIR thermal night vision technology, and more.
Axiom Pro Features:
- Blazing Fast. Quad Core Processor. Axiom Pro’s quad core processor delivers instantaneous response and the ability to run multiple apps simultaneously without any slowdowns.
- Bold and Bright. Optical Bonding Technology & IPS Displays. Raymarine optical bonding technology and IPS display panels give you stunning color, clarity and contrast in all lighting conditions. Plus, Axiom Pro looks great even through polarized sunglasses.
- Enhanced Thermal Awareness. Clear Cruise™. Combine Axiom Pro with the FLIR M132 or M232 thermal camera and enjoy Clear Cruise IR Analytics. Axiom Pro will alert you automatically to hazards in the vessel’s path.
- Go Deeper. With CP470 & CP570. Axiom Pro is compatible with the Raymarine CP470 and CP570 Professional CHIRP sonars. Enjoy powerful sonar output up to 2 kilowatts and dual, independent transceivers on CP570.
- Video Monitoring. IP & Analog Video. Keep an eye on everything onboard from the helm. Axiom Pro supports both video over IP and analog cameras and entertainment sources.
- Radar. Quantum CHIRP, HD & SHD. Axiom Pro works with Raymarine’s full lineup of Quantum CHIRP, HD Color and Super HD Color radar scanners. Enjoy all weather, day or night navigation, collision avoidance and bird finding tools.
- GPS. GA150 Port. Axiom comes with a built-in 72 channel GPS/GLONASS receiver with fast update. Use the optional GA150 antenna accessory to boost GPS reception onboard vessels with enclosed pilothouses or metal construction where the MFD does not have a clear view of the sky.
- Marine Audio Control. Rockford Fosgate. Rock the boat! Integrate Axiom Pro with multi-source, multi-zone marine audio from Rockford Fosgate. Change sources, select tracks, control zones, and much more right from your MFD.
- Ready to Network. NMEA2000 & NMEA0183. Axiom is ready-to network with all the latest electronics using standard NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 connectivity.
- Display Size: 9″ IPS Optically Bonded LCD
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 720 WXGA
- Display Type: Multitouch
- Brightness: 1,200 nits
- Viewing Angle: Degrees: 88 / 88 / 88 / 88 (Top / Bottom / Left / Right)
- Dimensions: 11.9″ x 6.85″ x 2.56″ (300 x 174 x 65 mm)
- Weight: 3.35 lbs (1.52 kg)
- Mounting: Top, Front, Bracket
- Waterproof Rating: IPX6 / IPX7
- Operating Temp: minus 13deg F to 131deg F (-25deg C to +55deg C)
- Storage Temp: minus 22deg F to 158deg F (-30deg C to +70deg C)
- Voltage: 12V and 24V DC (8 V to 32 DC)
- Power Consumption (Full brightness): Axiom Pro 9: ~20W