Iridium 9575 Extreme
- Military-grade durability (MIL-STD 810F)
- Highest Ingress Protection (IP)rating in the
- Supports Online Tracking services
- Smallest Iridium phone ever
- Superior in-hand ergonomics
- Rugged, high-gain antenna
Dimensions: 140 mm (L) x 60 mm (W) x 27 mm (D)
- Standby time: Up to 30 hours
- Talk time: Up to 3.5 hours
- 200 character illuminated graphic display
- Volume, signal and battery strength meters
- Illuminated weather-resistant keypad
- Integrated speakerphone
- Quick-connect to Iridium voice mail
- Two-way SMS and short email capability
- Pre-programmable International Access Code (00 or +)
- Mailbox for voice, numeric & text messages
- Selectable ring and alert tones (8 choices)
- 100-entry internal phonebook, with capacity for multiple phone numbers, email addresses and notes
- Call history retains received, missed and dialed calls
Usage Control Features
- User-configurable call timers to manage costs
- Keypad lock and PIN lock for additional security
- Iridium Extreme is equipped with Location Based Services (LBS) enabling GPS positioning and allows you to pin point and share your coordinates from anywhere on the globe.
- Iridium Extreme is SMS enabled letting you to stay in touch and share experiences with others through easy-to-use text messaging.
- Iridium Extreme is equipped with a programmable emergency button that activates critical, rapid response when you need it most.
- Connect the Iridium Extreme to your laptop via USB cable to email, surf the web and stay connected with the only truly global communications network.
- From pitching decks to violent rain squalls, your Iridium Extreme is designed to withstand the harshest weather conditions.
- Military-grade ruggedness is built in to every Iridium Extreme so you can depend on it to take a beating and keep working.
- Designed for the toughest environments Iridium Extreme is impervious to the finest of dust, dirt and grit.