Raymarine Element 9 – 9″ Chart Plotter
$1,719.13 – $2,416.52
FISH SMARTER – ABOVE AND BELOW THE WATERLINE
Knowledge is power—and the Element™ CHIRP Sonar / GPS series from Raymarine gives you the upper hand when hunting for fish and their habitat. Delivering the sharpest view of the underwater world, Element’s HyperVision™ 1.2 megahertz sonar technology, turns up the resolution of DownVision, SideVision, and RealVision 3D to a new level of precision imaging and fish identification, letting you see structures, vegetation, and fish with amazing life-like clarity.
ELEMENT SONAR: TURN UP THE RESOLUTION
With an unprecedented built‐in 6‐channel sonar, Element delivers the sharpest view of the underwater world. HyperVision™ 1.2 megahertz super‐high resolution CHIRP technology takes DownVision, SideVision, and RealVison 3D sonar to the next level of precision imaging and fish identification, letting anglers identify structures, vegetation, and fish with life‐like clarity.
ELEMENT SIMPLICITY: NEW LIGHTHOUSE SPORT OS
Element is smart and easy to use with the new LightHouse Sport operating system. Simple keypad controls let anglers focus on the fish—not the owner’s manual. An oversized waypoint key marks favorite fishing spots and three user‐programmable keys allow quick access to frequently used screen configurations.
ELEMENT SPEED: QUAD CORE PERFORMANCE
Element has unprecedented power in its category. Each model is powered by an onboard quad‐core processor, delivering instantaneous chart redraw, smooth RealVision 3D imaging and fast response while underway.
ELEMENT KEY FEATURES
- Rugged, high‐visibility sunlight viewable 7”, 9”, and 12” displays with built‐in GPS/GNSS receiver
- Superior HyperVision CHIRP sonar technology achieves 3x the clarity of conventional side and down scanning sonars
- 2 megahertz HyperVision sonar provides super high‐resolution imaging up to 125’ while 350kHz DownVision delivers photo‐like imaging up to 600’ and SideVision out to 300’
- Built‐in RealVision 3D sonar gives you the power to accurately identify the location of ledges, channel beds, and other contour changes
- Take 3D sonar to the next level with HyperVision mode for unprecedented 3D resolution and positional awareness
- New compact HV‐100, all‐in‐one transom transducer, combines Hyper, Down, Side, RealVision 3D and conventional CHIRP sonar channels into one simple installation
- LightHouse Sport OS with dedicated keypad controls for simple operation, plus an oversized waypoint key for marking favorite spots
- User‐programmable keys allow quick access to most‐used configurations
- Fast quad‐core processor allows instantaneous chart re‐draw and continuous 3D rendering while running a simple, easy‐to‐learn user interface.
- Raymarine RealBathy™ personal sonar mapping and Navionics SonarCharts Live support
- Support for Raymarine LightHouse NC2 Charts with Fishing Hot Spots, Navionics, C‐MAP and other regional charting options
- NMEA2000 networking for VHF, engine, tanks, and heading sensor integration
- Each Element display includes a trunnion mounting bracket, console mounting kit, power/NMEA200 cable, handbook, and mounting hardware